I . STILL . CAN’T . believe I went to Europe!! WHAT!!!!
Nonetheless it was such an amazing and unforgettable experience❤ It was a whopping 10 days packed with excitement:
- LACK OF SLEEP– the second I sat in a cab or train, you best believe I napped like the littlest baby.
- RUNNING TO MAKE THE METRO– nuff said.
- NO WIFI– This was a bit of a struggle for me…but also enlightening. We social media buffs live off of wifi! (no shame here, it’s all with the purest intentions right?…)
- ORGASMIC TASTING FOOD– the Belgium waffles and Dark Chocolate Truffles in Brussels, and the Tappas and Sangria in Spain❤ uhhhhh…soo good.
5. RICH HISTORY– the architecture is such a beautiful sight. HUNDRED’S of the churches and cathedrals. I felt like no matter where I walked in Brussels, I was on set for a CHANEL fashion show. Such a chic country. I of course had to pay a visit to the Sagrada Família in Barcelona, Spain and it was breathtaking…It’s massive size and design leaves you speechless.
Not gonna lie though, I was pretty nervous as it was going to be my first time to Europe after all. I honestly had no idea what to expect, and felt as though no matter how many Pinterest pins I read (and I read ALOT of them), I could never be prepared for the actual experience. This was the first vacation that didn’t involve island vibes and endless alcoholic beverages, and I loved it…much more than expected.
I of course had to make a video to capture all the memories made!
So without further ado ENJOY!
Hope you beautiful humans enjoyed reading this post as much as I loved living and experiencing it!! Expect more posts like this to come in the future! Comment where your favorite place to travel is !!!